User avatar

Rabbit

  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    I'm sure we'll all love the stuff you'll submit, and welcome to Young Writers Society. There are many people on hand if you need help, including myself! -Rabbit :3

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Skye! You'll get the best encouragement and help here, it's a very friendly and co-operative community :3 And also, Graphic and Web designing it awesome, I'd love to study ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me writergirl15

    Hello :D! I'm fairly new myself, but I'll try my best to answer any questions you throw my way (although you're probably better off asking experienced members). I hope we ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hellooo :3

    Welcome to YWS C: It's nice to meet you and I'm sure everybody here would like to read and help you on your novel :3 Also, dinosaurs are awesome, as ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new and would love to know more people on here:)

    Nice to meet you, Wayland. Usually greeters would say if you have any questions ask me, but considering I've only recently joined all I can offer you is a warm ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    I love your avatar too, Lava C: And my bun-bun has his own carrot so there'll be no stealing c: Other things I love include video games such as Assassin's ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    Thank you all for the lovely, warm welcome. I didn't expect to get such a greeting c: And I'm more of a fantasy writer, that way I can have some ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    Thanks already :3 And oh, questions :D Prose. All of the rabbits from Watership down, and Peter Rabbit nonetheless. Teal! I've been writing since I was able to, always making ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    Nice to meet you all, I'm a new member, but I guess you already know that. But I bet you don't know... I'm a rabbit! I look forward to sharing ...

    Jun 23, 2011


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman