-
Re: Simba
Amazing, you're very talented at drawing. Overall, you're very good with lions, you've got their elegant, yet strong and noble physique down alright. And also, even without the title I'd ...
Sep 16, 2011 -
Re: Beauty in Dirt
Hey there, Boo C: Photo one: Alright, so this was the first photo of the lot and immediately I fell in love with it. My first thought was 'is there ...
Sep 4, 2011 -
Re: Photo Manipulation
Thanks for all of the feedback up to now, I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one that thought the second wolf didn't quite belong there. @Rock n' ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Photo Manipulation
Hello everybody in the Art and Photography department :o! So, I've recently been creating more and more photo manipulations with GIMP, and I finally feel confident enough to share some. ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: No More Reviews Needed
Hello Daisuki c: I'm really impressed by these overall. You've used quite a thick and simple outline for your drawing, but somehow you've put beautiful detail into this. What's really ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: A Walk to Remember
I love the position of the people in this shot. I also love how you've edited it, the colors actually set the atmosphere! That's quite a nice font too, the ...
Jun 30, 2011 -
Re: New Avatar
Thanks for the comments, and I thought the text would be cheesy, apparently not c: And I see what you mean, Charcoal. I read what you put, then looked at ...
Jun 29, 2011 -
Re: New Avatar
I haven't got long left on here, I'm meant to be heading off, so I'll make it short and sweet. I made this avatar with the help of Teeeeo.'s thread. ...
Jun 28, 2011 -
Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie
Brilliant tutorial, you helped me a lot with making avatars. I've made one and I intend on using it. Much better than my simple cartoon one. Thanks
Jun 28, 2011 -
Re: I'm not a professional.
Wow, thanks Calli! I'll be taking your advise into account, I do intend on taking more of my birds and perhaps a few of my dog if he'll sit still, ...
Jun 28, 2011 -
Re: New Inking Pens ^_^
Oh my! The third and fourth are absolutely amazing. On the third drawing, your lineart stands out and is so neatly presented. I envy you so, so much! The fourth ...
Jun 27, 2011 -
Re: HDR photography
Wow, these photos are amazing and strong! First, the fourth one might have been a little bit too strong. Or was the grey background intended? It just seemed a little... ...
Jun 26, 2011 -
Re: I'm not a professional.
Haha, thanks, you brightened my day with your lovely comment! And yes, he better! We've had him since he was a baby, and we've spoilt him rotten, but he's still ...
Jun 24, 2011 -
Re: Meh...
I loved them! I envy your drawing skills, frankly I'm terrible with both a tablet and a pencil, but your drawings are awesome! I especially like the fifth one; you're ...
Jun 24, 2011 -
Re: I'm not a professional.
Thanks for the review, and my mother hates our hens too. I personally love them, but I guess they look little aliens, what with their freaky combs and such. I ...
Jun 24, 2011
