User avatar

Rabbit

  • Art & Photography Re: New Avatar

    I haven't got long left on here, I'm meant to be heading off, so I'll make it short and sweet. I made this avatar with the help of Teeeeo.'s thread. ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    Brilliant tutorial, you helped me a lot with making avatars. I've made one and I intend on using it. Much better than my simple cartoon one. Thanks

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not a professional.

    Wow, thanks Calli! I'll be taking your advise into account, I do intend on taking more of my birds and perhaps a few of my dog if he'll sit still, ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Inking Pens ^_^

    Oh my! The third and fourth are absolutely amazing. On the third drawing, your lineart stands out and is so neatly presented. I envy you so, so much! The fourth ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    For some reason, while I was browsing fanfics, it was on about page 2-4. But anything with the word Assassin in it will immediately catch my eye, so I couldn't ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the eyes of a pig

    I read this story and actually thought Arthur was nice by saving Marmite and such, but then he reached for his collar and immediately I was on Marmite's side. I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lost at Sea

    This is an interesting and unique story. But more importantly, it's enjoyable to read. A main problem I noticed immediately is that you haven't inserted any paragraphs. You need to ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    Huzzah, more Assassin's Creed fanfics. Anyway, here's my short review. Killed them. Burried them. Forgot them. The repetition is good here, I liked it a lot. Somebody hissed at Altair. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    People have already given you in-depth reviews, so I think I'll just find things I like, or try be majorly picky C: The news was always on these days. Even ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: HDR photography

    Wow, these photos are amazing and strong! First, the fourth one might have been a little bit too strong. Or was the grey background intended? It just seemed a little... ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins creed: Another day at work

    Assassin's Creed is one hell of a game. I'm excited for the new one, Revelations. Anyway, I'm a Reviewing Rabbit, nice to meet you c: This story is about a ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new and would love to know more people on here:)

    Nice to meet you, Wayland. Usually greeters would say if you have any questions ask me, but considering I've only recently joined all I can offer you is a warm ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not a professional.

    Haha, thanks, you brightened my day with your lovely comment! And yes, he better! We've had him since he was a baby, and we've spoilt him rotten, but he's still ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Meh...

    I loved them! I envy your drawing skills, frankly I'm terrible with both a tablet and a pencil, but your drawings are awesome! I especially like the fifth one; you're ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not a professional.

    Thanks for the review, and my mother hates our hens too. I personally love them, but I guess they look little aliens, what with their freaky combs and such. I ...

    Jun 24, 2011


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley