User avatar

Rabbit

  • Art & Photography Re: Simba

    Amazing, you're very talented at drawing. Overall, you're very good with lions, you've got their elegant, yet strong and noble physique down alright. And also, even without the title I'd ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beauty in Dirt

    Hey there, Boo C: Photo one: Alright, so this was the first photo of the lot and immediately I fell in love with it. My first thought was 'is there ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Animal life 90210 part 3

    This is such a random series! I'll just fix a few errors I find, and then I'll give you the impression this part gave me. And by the way, what ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    I'm sure we'll all love the stuff you'll submit, and welcome to Young Writers Society. There are many people on hand if you need help, including myself! -Rabbit :3

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Skye! You'll get the best encouragement and help here, it's a very friendly and co-operative community :3 And also, Graphic and Web designing it awesome, I'd love to study ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Manipulation

    Thanks for all of the feedback up to now, I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one that thought the second wolf didn't quite belong there. @Rock n' ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Manipulation

    Hello everybody in the Art and Photography department :o! So, I've recently been creating more and more photo manipulations with GIMP, and I finally feel confident enough to share some. ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: No More Reviews Needed

    Hello Daisuki c: I'm really impressed by these overall. You've used quite a thick and simple outline for your drawing, but somehow you've put beautiful detail into this. What's really ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

    Hello Rabbit! Hello C: I'm back as promised and ready to review! I'll go easy on you *cracks knuckles* lol...I'm not that bad, trust me! Anyway, on to the 1st ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

    Finally, a review. And the book is wonderful, I think it has more depth than the movie, especially when you read between the lines. I found the relationship between Mother ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Walk to Remember

    I love the position of the people in this shot. I also love how you've edited it, the colors actually set the atmosphere! That's quite a nice font too, the ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me writergirl15

    Hello :D! I'm fairly new myself, but I'll try my best to answer any questions you throw my way (although you're probably better off asking experienced members). I hope we ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hellooo :3

    Welcome to YWS C: It's nice to meet you and I'm sure everybody here would like to read and help you on your novel :3 Also, dinosaurs are awesome, as ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

    I’m sure we’re all aware of what took place before and during World War II. For those that are confused as to what I’m talking about, it’s the Holocaust; a ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Avatar

    Thanks for the comments, and I thought the text would be cheesy, apparently not c: And I see what you mean, Charcoal. I read what you put, then looked at ...

    Jun 29, 2011


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore