Random avatar

Raaayna808

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Sorry, but i really didn't get this story...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. I

    I like it! :) POST THE SECOND PART :) I want to read it :)

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just A Little Something (2)

    I really like the flower with the bee on it.

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Breathe Easy

    I think it would be a really great song if i knew the music to these lyrics, other than that, great lyrics.

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    I really liked this story. I liked it because it relates to me...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Edge

    Wow... This story literally made me tear up.. The best story i've read so far. Keep writing! I'd love to read more from you(: Keep up the good work(:

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Wow, you're only 12? I liked this. You're good at writing.. or.. typing whichever works(: Keep on the good work.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of Stone<3

    Honestly, i enjoyed this story. But it got me confusing at points. Either it didn't make sense or i wasn't reading correctly. Other than that, i enjoyed it.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION

    Hey ilovemyboys. Here are the reasons why i liked this story and disliked it. Why i liked it: This story was sweet. Why i disliked it: I got so confused.

    Jul 28, 2010


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton