Random avatar

Raaayna808

  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    WOW! Those are amazing! How did you learn how to paint!?

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    Hahaha!!! I busted up laughing because of how sad this one girl is. I WONDER WHY NO ONE ELSE BUT US GO ON HERE?

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    Narrator: One day, Toothpaste met Toothbrush and they fell deeply in love. Toothpaste & Toothbrush: Oh how I love you

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Death's Visit

    I liked this story! Especially the my brother part. "LIfe" haha i got it because it was Death and life... ahhh. I REALLY liked this part: Tom: When we first ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The truth about teachers

    I really liked this script! I actually read the "Jade" parts. I was pretending i was her :D I could totally picture myself playing jade! I've said that a lot ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: deleated

    I could TOTALLY picture me doing this scene. This is hilarious. I liked it(:

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    LOL! I liked this. I actually started laughing when Bella makes Edward apologize to Jacob, who is dead. Ahh, nice parody.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Zombie Play [Working title] Part 2

    Oh, haha i didn't see the part 2 until... the second page... I LOVE IT STILL! It keeps me at the edge of my seat!

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Zombie Play [Working Title] Part 1

    Your title caught my attention. I LOVE zombies! and horror stuff! I actually can see myself being juno... Juno is a lot like me. Anyways, i loved this play. Please ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Cheating

    ohmygosh, you left me at the edge of my seat, and when you ended it i literally was like "WHAT!? I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!" And it's funny to because ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: a screenplay. about wife,baby, husband and deep issues

    IS THERE GOING TO BE A PART TWO!? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GOING TO BE A PART TWO. I'M VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SCREENPLAY. :)

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Boy Who Kissed My Hand: A Monologue

    All i can say is... wow! I actually pictured myself as the girl... I'm thinking i should memorize this and do it as an audition! I think i'd totally kick ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Him.

    Honestly.... I [b]LOVED IT!!! I actually played the story in my head, it was very very fascinating. I loved this part: “Truly, do you like me truly? Like from the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Remember those good times.

    Verse: You use to look at me with your wonderful eyes and every time you would I would smile, I couldn’t help but think if you would ever be mine, ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I died for you

    Overall, i liked it. I kind of got confused about the year 12's and year 9's and such, but i managed to read it quite well. I was even about ...

    Nov 27, 2010


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love