User avatar

RGallagher

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll be there. =D

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Woo! Another #nanoer on YWS! Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here, and don't eat any cookies from PenguinAttack ;)

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    *poke in eye* Hey Blueeee. Welcome to YWS! Just felt like I should come say hi even though you're ignoring my #nano message. =[ You dork. I

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Wow so many friendly people. =] Nice to meet all of you! As for my favorite genres I'd have to say thriller types and crime fiction mostly. I read a ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey guys! I'm new here, one of my friends told me to check out the site. *kicks the Penguin* So far it seems pretty cool. I've been looking for a ...

    Dec 29, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato