User avatar

RGallagher

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween

    First thing's first. Typos. I noticed a couple that were mentioned earlier, Pumpink should be pumpkin and Halloween should be capitalized. Other than those none really stood out to me. ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey guys! I'm new here, one of my friends told me to check out the site. *kicks the Penguin* So far it seems pretty cool. I've been looking for a ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Finders, Keepers

    Hey there everyone! I'm nearly finished with this short story but I need a fresh pair of eyes to look over it. Lemme know what you liked, what you didn't ...

    Dec 29, 2008


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor