User avatar

RGallagher

  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    You can review mine if you like! and if you're bored by any chance.... I will

    Jan 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~Melkor's delivery service~

    Can you please critique mine? I just posted is, hope you enjoy it =] Can we feed the Chocobo and the dragon or is it a no feeding policy like ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Top Secret (Edited)

    This is something I started writing based off a Writers Digest prompt. Lemme know if you think any parts are weak, especially the ending. I wasn't really sure how to ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Names and Other Dangerous Things: A beginning.

    Jeff was the mirror image of his father, had his father been a short boy of a young age and very little life plans. Haha that was funny =] This, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    Hey! Can you critique mine? Name: Stop and Smell the Roses Genre: Action Fiction Summary: A young boy is kidnapped by a serial killer Word Count: about 2300 words Link: ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kirsten's poetry reviews.

    I'd like a critique, please =] Hope you enjoy it!

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques Anyone? (Closed until contest critiques are done)

    If that spot's still open, you can review mine =] Hope you enjoy it!

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open Reviews

    Here's mine, It's about a young boy who is kidnapped by a serial killer. Hope you enjoy it =]

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: To whom it may concern:

    You can critique me! It's action and it's about a boy who is kidnapped serial killer so IDK if that would be considered horror for you or not. (There are ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop of Horrors

    Stop and Smell the Roses It's about a young boy who is kidnapped by a serial killer. I'm trying to find any parts that are confusing, or lack detail and ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    Much, much better. The spacing works wonders also, very nicely done. I actually adore this now and there are very few things I would change, though perhaps I would suggest ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    This is the newly revised, 6th draft. Please lemme know what you think - I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. The more specific you are, the better! I think ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Other fish in the sea (Temp title.)

    Not sure if there is where it belongs but, here it goes. The title isn't permanent, not sure if I like it too much. By: Ralph Gallagher He walked by ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterfly Wings: Andy

    Ring, ring You need a period or something similar at the end of all of these. You can't just leave off punctuation. "Hey Andy," a familiar voice answered, "listen, you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Wow so many friendly people. =] Nice to meet all of you! As for my favorite genres I'd have to say thriller types and crime fiction mostly. I read a ...

    Dec 30, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus