User avatar

RGallagher

  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    私は万能な佐倉からの批評を頂く! 私の執筆があまりを吸わないことを望みなさい。 (それは日本語に。ない) Title: Top Secret Genre: Not a clue Link: :twisted: :

    Jan 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    You can critique mine if you'd like! I'd very mucho happy if you did. I'll also give you a shinny, new.... lolipop! Yummm.... Lolipops.... =] Have fun tearing it to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Re-living the dream

    Since this is short, it's hard to give a long critique, but I'll do my best! It seems well written and error free. No grammar, punctuation or spelling errors jump ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destination San francisco

    Nit-picks first! It wasn’t my fault really, it was the necklaces. Necklace's you forgot an apostrophe The car smelled McDonalds, and the driver couldn't stop talking about his recent visit ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 2

    There seems to be a lot less mistakes in this chapter. I'm too lazy at this point to do a line-by-line but I'll tell you what to look out for. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: If Only I'd Seen

    First of all, you're supposed to have 2 reviews under your belt before you post a writing of yours. I'll ignore that for now, but I suggest you go review ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Invisible Chapter1

    Howdy there! I've got a little free time, so I figured I'd give you a critique! Hope I don't come off too harsh. It was the middle of the school ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 1

    Hey! Welcome to the forums! I am a bit nitpicky in my critiques so bear with me. =] Jackson was like any other orphan. He had lost his parents when ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Can you review this poem for me, please? =]

    Jan 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Thanks for the review! I'll get to work on all the things you suggested!

    Jan 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Actually, it says "NO multiple chapter requests, but feel free to ask for a crit a second time. " It doesn't say anything about multiple unrelated requests. =]

    Jan 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sparkle, Sparkle

    I was in the #nanowrimo chatroom and used the bot, BattleJesus, to give me a prompt. What does it give me you ask? [13:42] RANDOM PROMPT: Write from the point ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Got Reviews?

    Alright, in order to boost my review number and give back to the YWS community, I'm starting a review thread for myself! Please tell me the title, link, genre and ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Can you review this for me? I have no clue really what genre it belongs to. It's kinda romance fiction but it's not romance fiction. Yay for confusing! Feel free ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Top Secret (Edited)

    Just to let all you future reviews know, I did fix the name thing now. =P

    Jan 17, 2009


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater