User avatar

RGallagher

  • WRFF Archive Re: Got Reviews?

    *stabs break~my~heart repeatedly* Please read guidelines before asking for reviews.... It clearly says under "Does NOT like" POETRY. I suck with poetry critiques. Anyway, There's both done.... *grumbl

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Summer

    Alright, poetry reviews aren't my specialty but I'll give it a try... I liked the poem. You used good description to paint a picture. It really makes you picture a ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Killer (edited)

    I really liked this. I couldn't spot any nitpicks. (but then again its almost midnight. I'll double check in the morning.) You did a great job with detail. The only ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: RG's prompt #3

    Yay! Another person wrote something based on one of my prompts! Keep it up guys! My parents brought up my little brother to be the least bit of gay. That's ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carter's Secret

    yay! You used my prompt!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    *poke in eye* Hey Blueeee. Welcome to YWS! Just felt like I should come say hi even though you're ignoring my #nano message. =[ You dork. I

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Split personalities 0.1

    Alrighty! I didn't really find any nitpicks that jumped out at me. It's well written but it leaves a lot of questions. You started out right in the middle of ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: For your Convenience

    Hey! Can you review this short story for me? Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615

    Jan 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Hey! Can you review this short story for me? Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615 Thanks!

    Jan 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey! Can you review this short story for me? Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615

    Jan 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615 I

    Jan 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment

    Hello, Forever! Would you mind reviewing one of my short stories for me? =] Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615

    Jan 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop of Horrors

    Thanks for your review! Mind reviewing another one for me? Title: The Elves are Coming Genre: Other Fiction Link: Word count: Around 615

    Jan 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Elves are Coming

    Since this doesn't really fit into any of the other categories, I'll post it here. This is the first draft of something I wrote from a Writer's Digest prompt. I ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    Thanks for all the reviews! I've been working a lot on this piece and have been trying to work on a lot of the suggestions you guys have made! I've ...

    Jan 22, 2009


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist