User avatar

RGallagher

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Woo! Another #nanoer on YWS! Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here, and don't eat any cookies from PenguinAttack ;)

    Feb 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly Prolog

    Death is always in the back of peoples minds not matter how comfortable you think you are with it or how long you will haunt you until the day it ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stranded

    This is a short writing I had written based on one of the prompts from my blog. (rgprompts.blogspot.com) Lemme know what you guys think, I'm open to suggestions to make ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Articles Re: cu copper

    Like I said on your last post, you need to review 2 things for every 1 thing you post. And again, this doesn't belong here. This is an area to ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Violence

    Alright, first of all, you need 2 reviews before you're supposed to post your stuff and you're expected to keep up that 2/1 ratio. You're now at a 0/2 ratio... ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sparkle, Sparkle

    NICE!!! Where is this BattleJesus anyway? *goes to NaNoWriMo chatroom* BattleJesus can be found in #NaNoWriMo on

    Feb 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Killer (edited)

    I really liked this. I couldn't spot any nitpicks. (but then again its almost midnight. I'll double check in the morning.) You did a great job with detail. The only ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing prompts

    You can check out my blog too. I post a new prompt every day!

    Jan 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Elves are Coming

    Alright I gotta clear things up. This is NOT a prologue. I don't know where you guys got that from, but it's not. I'm not planning on turning this into ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Top Secret (Edited)

    I did add in an example of his diary entries! And James is the MC and Erik is the boy with the diary... And the I was scared part was ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Alright, only a few nitpicks so I'll get them out of the way first. I let a tear fall down my cheek as my best friend Chase Aaron's strode into ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    Ohh I'm first! Can you review this for me? Title: Top Secret Genre: Other Fiction Link: Be as rough as you can! I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks!

    Jan 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    Can you review this for me? Title: Top Secret Genre: Other Fiction Link: Thanks!

    Jan 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Hey! Can you review this again? I just posted the latest version of it and I needs some more feedbacks

    Jan 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop of Horrors

    Hey! You can review another of mine if you're bored ;)

    Jan 28, 2009


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese