User avatar

Qultur

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Born From the Mouth of the Sun

    The ashes of night were drawing circles this morning on the skin of sky, in light speckles of cold, and of dust; before, you’d grasped the golden dusk in flowers ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    Heh, I wouldn't be able to say how I got the idea; my mind's a chasm, I swear. :P I get what you guys mean about the tripping of the ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    Keep it up; poetry's all about learning the subtelties of language, the sounds and images attached to the words.

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup

    Psh, I'm many days old, but just not here; hence, I've experienced creepier things than one stalking another because they like the same obscure band. I hate to say it ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    Heh sorry that I came off a bit harsh; not having much of a great couple of days. Personal shiz. I'm not sure if you can delete these things, but ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    ...if I were to be honest, then I'd have to say reading this made me kind of pissed. Basically, it's cliched; I feel like I've read these words many times ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    It's raining paper like snow today, commas and periods dropping like flies and numbers stinging people in their eyes, fours and fives of them falling in flakes, while twos and ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup

    Eh...I don't really write much else than poetry; I can never get down more than a paragraph of fiction before I start to dislike what I'm writing. Honestly, I'm not ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    Hm...I sorta like the first stanza because of the phrase, "cold, paned glass;" reading it aloud would make me wonder whether you meant "paned" or "pained." My interest kind of ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup

    Yeah, so...I'm not entirely sure how I got here, so I blame insomnia. I think I'd heard of this place before...anyone here been to TW, as in the Teenage Writers ...

    Jul 17, 2008


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate