User avatar

Quiz

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing a Kobe Throwback Jersey, BBall shorts, Snoopy Boxers...and that's about it.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Hmmm....I think there is a better way to put this, actually. The way you have it, anything other than completely on the right or completely on the left is Bisexual. ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has, in her signature, a quote that I have been infatuated with ever since I heard it.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has an avatar using a picture from...a Star Wars video game of some sort?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I like McDonald's. As long as you work that stuff off it's fine... Ok, running back to the familiarity of the Literary Forums now...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Instead of getting older and older, I would prefer to be able to rewwind myself whenever I chose, rewinding my body but not my brain, so if I felt like ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    *Ventures away from the Literary forums for a moment* I don't watch much TV, not even NBA games. I prefer to live them. ;) The extent of my TV watching ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ ^ ^ Attempted to knight me, but could not find his sword. :(

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be

    I agree, QiGuaiGongFu...especially since many of these words are just slang variations of current words..not that I don't use slang or anything. It's kind of hard to not use slang ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Searched for a writing forum at search engine, came up with a bunch of results, checked them out, picked this one because it seems very friendly and full of stuff ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I'm not sure what I'd do without my cell phone...it's pretty multi-functional for me....I use the alarm clock on it to let me know when I'm supposed to be at ...

    Oct 11, 2005


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author