-
Re: Mary Colthane and the Dead Man [beginning]
Sounds good to me--great tone setting, impressive vocab, and interesting beginning. No hint as to the time period it takes place in, however...that might help...or is it supposed to be ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i
Impressive. That's the first word that came to my mind after reading this. Somehow you've managed to put emotions on paper, (or in this case a computer screen) which is ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"
There's no poll, Hunter. In regards to your story, however; This seems like a rather abrupt beginning to a story...the dream was well described; it flowed well, used simplistic yet ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be
I agree, QiGuaiGongFu...especially since many of these words are just slang variations of current words..not that I don't use slang or anything. It's kind of hard to not use slang ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: My Untitled
What is it with you and your untitle poems being so great? Put a title to this (as well as the other untitled one...). It's very well written, full of ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: *Still untitled*
I can tell this poem is very personal to you, but I like how even though the three of you (?) would understand it better than anyone else, there's still ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...
Thank you Griffinkeeper, Nefer, and Noxious, so far I like the site very much and am looking froward to reading more soon... Fontroy--you are very odd....and your spelling is...less than ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: :::jumping up and down to get your attention::: Read Please!
...Wow. Two poems in a row from you that have made me say that. I'm impressed. Who is the guy? (Rhetorical) In any case; I enjoyed reading this a lot. ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Light (writing challenge 9/27)
In short, I didn't feel this at all. There was something in the wording that made it seem a little dull, very emotionless, even though you used words like panic ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Home (bad name, I know)
An older poem, apparently. Age has not diminished its beauty, however. Interesting, well written, for the most part well paced, and easy to read. Good work. Only one thing in ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Myopic Hindsight
"Chewed home to jagged pieces" is the reference point for "You were home once." Ah, so it does. Carry on then. Nice work. --Q
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Lifedream (Writing Challenge 9/27)
Interesting, Bobo. I like the small touches you put in there that efined the two very different characters of the Devil and his immitation of God. Most notably the simple ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Creative Prologue (For Fun?) (R for graphic violence)
Agreed, Snoink; the military terminaology does seem to take away from the fantasy element of the story... Hunter--also agreed. Gryphons, mythologically, did not have hands and therefore would not use ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Calculus Musings
Derivatives are fun, I rather enjoy them myself... To me, this sounds like you're using Calculus as a front to write about your life, or maybe an ASPECT of your ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...
Hi everyone, I'm Quiz. I like basketball, reading, and writing, in that order mostly, girls are thrown in the mix there as well, but that's more a lifestyle than a ...
Oct 11, 2005
