User avatar

Quiz

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has an avatar using a picture from...a Star Wars video game of some sort?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I like McDonald's. As long as you work that stuff off it's fine... Ok, running back to the familiarity of the Literary Forums now...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Instead of getting older and older, I would prefer to be able to rewwind myself whenever I chose, rewinding my body but not my brain, so if I felt like ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    *Ventures away from the Literary forums for a moment* I don't watch much TV, not even NBA games. I prefer to live them. ;) The extent of my TV watching ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Playing Games / Emoceans

    Re re PS: He really is--he frightens me and seems to be judging me!

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Playing Games / Emoceans

    No matter how I tried to read this critically, it just wouldn't come. I could only read it casually, taking it for what I see it as, rather than what ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Candy Man's Dream

    Madness? Not at all. Sounds like heven to me....if only we could solve that whole cavity issue... Yeah, I like chocolate. Do you have chocolate in your candy land? Some ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Regarding Vampires

    Of course this isn't REAL... :roll: Though, those kids that walk by the basketball courts every night do kind of freak me much black! :P ...Kidding, I assure you. I ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)

    I agree with Ms. (Mrs.?) Worms; get some more verses in theree and there could actually be something to this! I like it all, it's really amusing. Not really deep ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magnificence

    The following are just my musings on each stanza, don't mind them too much. Most are rhetorical anyway. Darkness settles in Bringing me to life My instincts, my dreams, my ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, Carmina

    California native, Gemini. I have a dog, 2 newts, a lizard, 2 fiddler crabs, and more fish than I can count. No wonder you're such a great writer...you're a Caligirl... ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    Who is this guy? Does he not know how to treat a woman!? Sounds like the other gal is being used...:( Haha, enough of that... If I understood this correctly, ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    Oh how cool! Sounds like a lot of fun! Looks like it succeeded in inspiring you, didn't it? This is great! --Q

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleep

    A new poem! I can definitely tell you wrote this after just waking up...but that's good, since that's how you wanted the tone to feel, right? IT's not that you ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ ^ ^ Attempted to knight me, but could not find his sword. :(

    Oct 13, 2005


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn