User avatar

Quiz

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing a Kobe Throwback Jersey, BBall shorts, Snoopy Boxers...and that's about it.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    Yes, I believe it would. Perhpas something along the lines of "struggling to her feet, she stumbles...." or something to that extent? Thank you for the consideration. --Q

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Hmmm....I think there is a better way to put this, actually. The way you have it, anything other than completely on the right or completely on the left is Bisexual. ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    All was wonderfully narrated until his mother pulled the gun. She moved much too quickly and efficiently for being stabbed in the neck. Also, three shots direct shots to the ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Challenge 10/17 Autobiography Haiku

    It must be hard to write an autobiographical Haiku. The best approach would probably be some sort of symbolism, since Haiku are supposed to be about nature... Child on the ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blade

    Though I cannot relate, I can venture into the emotions involved... I don't feel the couplets really matches the poem. However, that's mrely a personal choice; if it works for ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Nice work, Misty Lynn. The prologue was particularly nice... The character is very cool. I like the idea that he is a very attractive person, but with so many scars ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a new title (formerly: The Missive)

    Nice. Very nice. I like the analogy of people as countries. This couple stanzas-- It wasn’t so long ago I left prints in your sand, And you wandered through my ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Contest Entry: "Street Ball"

    Noted and corrected, thank you Carmina. --Q

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Per your request... Well, I refuse to continue beating this particular dead horse, rather, I'll offer you help instead. If you'd like, I'll go through this and edit it all ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unconditional Morphine Rant

    By your request... I thought this was very creative. Your word choices were dead on, there were no words in it that leapt out at me, screaming "FIX ME DAMN ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Contest Entry: "Street Ball"

    Written in twenty minutes for that contest of Ryan's... Darren gazed across the park from his place in the shadows, watching his target shoot hoops with his friends. Glancing down ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has, in her signature, a quote that I have been infatuated with ever since I heard it.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary Colthane and the Dead Man [beginning]

    As per your request, I have read this (a second time check your first response lol). Here are my thoughts; Setting: unknown, appears to be late American colonial period (1600-1700?) ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Either Pink Floyd or just a random prism...either way, pretty nifty. 8/10

    Oct 15, 2005


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield