Random avatar

Quibbon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    A good story though i think it could benfit from more description about secenry. In answer to you question i understood the game of bones perfectly. I think you should ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Motivation

    Motivation March 3 2006 The last hit was like a steam train desperately hurtling straight at my stomach. I fell forward, spitting blood onto the ground. The three tormenters stood ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chionophobia #2 /P

    This was not as good as the first installment. Yet it was still very enjoyable to read.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #1 /P

    I thought this is the best piece I've read from the society so far though i have not read that many. The only piece that felt out of place was ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Motivation

    [/u]

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Face

    javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')I thought that the story was a little bland. It just seems like this guy was captured and tortured. javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')The only hint of a character was when he

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black and white

    I thought that the story was a little immature. The dialouge was very unrealistic. It could do with more chracterisation aswell so more tension can be created

    Jan 3, 2007


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska