User avatar

Quetseli

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crawl

    Thsi is a good poem, though I don't see any story to it. But some poems don't have a clear story to which urges reader to figure it out. And ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Killer Bug (A Villanelle)

    It's a lovely poem! Though I'm still trying to understand whats going on. Is something really coming towards her? It's just me, but good job! Keep it up!:3

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Be mine (chapter 1)

    This is pretty good! The only thing I would watch in your use of past and present terms. A few times I caught the use of the opposite term, but ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: William

    This is so wonderfully well done. I love it! I love how you continuously relate things to other stuff(Jeez, I forgot the word for that!). It makes the piece more ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret-Part 2

    I can't move. It's as if the overgrown, deep green grass patch I stand on has wrapped itself around my feet, forcing me to stare at the eerie yet beautiful ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mystical stare chapter 2

    It's a good story! The only thing I would say to fix is deeper thoughts of the characters and a better description of what's going on in the world around ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    I think its fine. The proportions are off, but realism with carcoal isnt easy work. XD Realism in general isn't easy, but you are doing well for a first carcoal ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Puppeteer (A Villanelle)

    I don't beileve I heard of a villanelle, if that relates at all to how the poem is written. It's a confusing poem, the idea of it unclear, but I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Best Thing About you

    Aw. I's lovely. It sounds like it has a sad ending to it though, if I'm thinking correct. :P But I think is a sweet poem written to a once ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love is Impermanent

    It has a strange story to it. I can't quite grasp it, but it seems as if she was murdered. A young girl who was nice and beautiful to everyone ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nursery In Paris, 1783

    It's lovely work! I think its done wonderfully. The thing you could do though is describe the characters, their surrounds, and actions. Like when scolding a child, what is the ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    This is a good start to something interesting! I like it. :3 I think you can discribe the characters and the church a bit more, it helps with the mental ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Masterpiece

    It's love. I sense that someone is trying to show how much their love is worth and how they see it by giving it the idea of a painting and ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mullings of a Failed Musician

    Aw, that's a good man for you. Trying to learning something, getting humiltated in the process, just to sing a love song. That's sweet.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Forgiveness

    It's has a good turn. You talk about this hate for someone else only to turn it around and speak about forgiveness. Has a mixed emotion to it and it's ...

    Feb 26, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence