User avatar

Quetseli

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rosalie (Short Piece)

    It's so sad. :( But it's a wonderfully done story. Great job! I would only sugest that you maybe put this in a letter like way. Like it can start ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    It's a sad poem, but I like it! There are a few word mistakes I caught, but those can be fixed. The emotion in this is very noticeable and I've ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret-Part 3

    When I feel myself waking, my mind is in a fog. As if the deep mist has fallen over it, clouding, and making it hard for my thoughts, my memories, ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Acheron (work in progress)

    That was amazing! I loved it! I couldn't find anything that confused me or that was in need of fixing. You described everything so well! Wonderful work! You must continue!

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Joker - Chapter one/ Part one

    That was great! I loved how you used the "Why so serious" in there. That was clever. X3 The only thing I would say is to describe your characters and ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Elorenn - Chapter One

    That was good! The only thing I would say is when other people are speaking, press the "Return" or "Enter" button so it's on another line. You crowded the conversations ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: hart (pts 1 & 2)

    It's well done! Lovely work! You should go back though and capitalize letters and correct some words that I saw. Words that had a different meaning then the one you ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Lakehouse

    It would be a lovely song if it were real. :3 Good for a child, maybe. I listened to a slow song on my Itunes as I read this and ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chp. 2)

    It good! I like how you're going back and forth between the characters, if that's what you are trying to do. X3 Again, you could describe things a little deeper, ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Train

    This is a pretty good poem. You seem kinda new to the poem stuff(I am X3), so if you are this is lovely. The story to it is clear, the ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Souls to Kiss: Ch. 1

    This is well done piece of work! The only thing I would suggest is to slow down it your writing. You seem to speed up to get to something more ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sleep Now My Child

    This was a moving piece of work. It's brings out the facts of what really happens in this world and reading this brought out emotions in me. The anger he ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mountainside Magnificence

    Its a beautiful poem! Your descriptions are done very well and I could see the mountains , the lake, everything you described. The only thing that confused me was that ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret

    @Trick. Yeah I'm writing more. I posted a new one just today! Thanks for the review, also! X3

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trunk of Memories

    It's a lovely story. Sad too, because of the death of Peter and that an old woman is crying(I hate when old people cry because I begin to cry too ...

    Feb 27, 2010


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson