User avatar

Quetseli

  • General Articles Re: Love

    That's really strong. It ask so much of something that seems so small but is in fact so big in our lives. You were right to say that the question ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First few bits from my unnamed novel. *Edited!*

    I think it's a good story so far. You made the reader question about the man as well as leave off with a cliff hanger at the end, hightening suspension. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My heart in your hands.

    I think it's an interesting poem. The fact you made a hidden meaning to it makes it better. Maybe of a abusive relationship? I'm not completely sure, but that's how ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from a rock.

    Wow, those are beautiful. The only thing I would say is the church one, the car kinda threw it off and I would wait until both were gone before taking ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Swords Crawler-A Drawing

    This is some creature I drew maybe last year(?). I wasn't trying to draw something from anything, it's just a creature that popped in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They Are All Heartless

    It's a very interesting story. You seem to try and keep the reader wanting to read more by not full explaining and doing so later. You also describe things quite ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Witches of Algernon (Please review)

    I think it's a good start to a blooming story. There were a few grammar mistakes though, but they can be fixed. Another thing is near the beginning the woman, ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Born At Dawn

    The clock ticks by seconds, the sound exploding in my ears like cannons. The seconds seemed slow and minutes seemed longer. Master sits at his desk, looking grim faced. A ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Removed #3

    I think it's a good start. You really keep the reader hooked by wanting to know more about what is going on, the time period, the protest. It's well described ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You People

    You people never understand me You people only hate You people taunt and tease And laugh in my face You people never see me You people just walk pass You ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wonderful Adventure

    This isn't one of my best, but I just started making a poem about the events in both the book and movie of Alice in Wonderland. I don't mind crits, ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can't Catch Myself

    I wrote this for a math class. Yeah, poems for math. But it's because the date is soon to be 3/14, hence Pi(3.14). So it Pi Sunday or Saturday. We ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Little Girl

    Oh, its a lovely song. I like it! I can almost hear the guitar in the background. X3 I think it's a lovely song about a girl cherished by her ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Whispers From The Grave

    This is good! Has a a lot of suspense in it, which is good if you like to get readers wanting more, because I want to now more already. X3 ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Daddy's Girl(Title Still Pondering)

    This is related to the shorts I've been writing lately. It is how I would really make it out if it were written in novel style and the shorts just ...

    Mar 2, 2010


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins