User avatar

Quetseli

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Surgeon's Child-1

    Why thank for the like and the comment! With the serial killer, I was afraid to post this because people might see it vulgar or see me disgusting, but you ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Legend Of The Lunar Stone

    I think you're starting out with an idea in your head. But with idea is something of a climax to your story here and because of it your rushing the ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new. And I want to be known.

    I'm not much of a poetry crit because I never really understood it as well, but my sister, beccawilleatyou, loves poetry and will probably review your work. She just joined ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Surgeon's Child-1

    I couldn't decide whether to put this in Action/Adventure or Science Fiction, but it is a mix of both. Leaning a bit more towards Action/Adventure. But enjoy and be a ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Séance Revival (The Ouija Board)

    I liked this. You did very well explaining to the reader what was happening and the conversation with the characters was very fluid. You kept the story moving at a ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    The entire time I was readin' this, the beat of the songs was in my head and the singer's voice was saying the lyrics!:lol: I was smilin' like a fool! ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Silence

    OMG! I feel so stuipd now! >:[ Thinks for the pointers, I'll work one those too. :] I think I messed up because I was thinking about the five senses ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Silence

    Yeah, it wasn't good. So I changed it now from "Your own Death" to "You're fading away"(As you can see). I just hope it's a better choice. :p

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Silence

    This is a poem I came up with in about ten or more minutes. I changed the ending sentence (The other one ruined the poem). But here you go-Five Silence ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sickness

    It's an interesting poem. I'm unsure of the story inside it, either if you are talking about a sickness or you are talking about something else. The last line is ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Born At Dawn

    Wow, thinks for all the comments! I didn't really think people would take a second look at this. Big surprise! X3 To the people who pointed out mistakes-I think I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edit

    I think this was really nice. I'm not perfect at judging poetry because i'm terrible at it myself. :p I'm more of a sci-fi writer. But you did good with ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    They're really nice pictures! The thing I would suggest is if you are trying to make one thing single out from the back ground is get a closer pic, like ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring In Kentucky

    These are some pictures I took today of spring in Kentucky. They are all with a digital camera. If you ever come to Kentucky during this time this is what ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mistress:Prologue (rated 18+ explicit scenes)

    I think this is something different from what I read before. It's interesting and it makes question so much about the characters more then anything. I do wish to know ...

    Mar 31, 2010


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton