User avatar

Queenie

Queenie

  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hi, I'd really appreciate it if someone would review my poem

    Apr 13, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Garden

    Hey, it's me again. I wrote another poem called Shatter Me and I was wondering if you would be willing to review that.

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Thanks! (:

    Mar 3, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lumi reviews stuff

    Hi! I was wondering if you could review the poem I wrote called Cruel Crown. :D

    Mar 3, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Garden

    Hi, this is Queenie. I just wrote a poem called Still Standing Strong, and I was wondering if you would be willing to review it. If you can that's great, ...

    Mar 2, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Scar's Review Cafe!

    Thanks, although I'm new here, so I'm not sure how to link stuff.

    Mar 2, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Thanks! My favorite music artists are Taylor Swift, Alessia Cara, Lukas Graham, etc. My favorite animals are dogs, cats, and dolphins.

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Hi! I live in the United States. I love to write poetry and sometimes a short story or a novel(although it's sometimes hard for me to get past the first ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Scar's Review Cafe!

    Hi! I just wrote a poem called Cruel Crown. If you could review it that'd be great, if not that's okay too. Thanks.

    Feb 28, 2017


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke