User avatar

Quasi

  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey Walker, Shrubbery, and Lava! Thanks for the welcome! I'm worse than one of those poets; I'm one of those flaky writers who shifts focus every five minutes. So I'm ...

    May 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Wreckage"

    Hi, there! I should kick off by letting you know that (I think) you've got a seriously riveting and action-packed story on your hands. Sometimes it just doesn't get better ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey, shut up, you're painting a sketchy picture. :(

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    P.S if Rachael's a frog... then what are you? I'm just curious. No, no Ribbit's the frog, my dear Yuriiko. But... Yuriiko does make a good point otherwise, Quas. Oh ...

    May 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Don't those look delicious! And they could be all yours -- for the price of one review! The material (which, conveniently, has the word price in the title) can be ...

    May 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Price of Magic

    Hi! Thank you for clicking this link. This is the first three-and-some-change pages of my most recent project, which I'm calling The Price of Magic. If you'd like to give ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    If this is true, then I have but one question for you. What took you so long to join? XD Poor judgment, I suppose. Thanks for the welcome! I look ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey there, YWS! I'm Quasi and I'm new to this here forum, so I thought it might not be a bad idea to introduce myself. :) I've been joining and ...

    May 15, 2011


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind