User avatar

Quasi

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Death of Hund (Part 1)

    Hey there! :) Gonna join the crowd and say that I was happy and refreshed to get a story from the perspective of such a young girl. Loved the narrative ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    Unrelated to my actual review, but I'm gearing up to do some poemizing myself this evening and started trolling the forum looking for mood-setting pieces. This worked swimmingly, so thank ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Orbitals

    Hey there, Iceprincess! You've got such a lovely style going for you here. That's what made me sit up and take notice of this piece. Maybe I'm a sucker, but ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Presents for YWS (Summer Music Mixes)

    I don't know you, but I love your taste! Especially the second one...something about listening to MGMT, Jimmy Buffett, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs without having to switch playlists is ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shortchanged

    Hey there! You said to be harsh as possible...but I don't wanna. :) This was excellently written, and I think I'd like to attribute that largely to your ability to ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Amidst Black - Part 1

    ETA: I just realized that you titled this "Part 1." FAIL on my end! I'll leave the review as is, but I did write it thinking this was done. Hehe, ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yellow Plus Red (Contest Entry)

    That was fabulous! :D I'm going to launch directly into nitpick mode before I forget them, but that doesn't change the fact that I thought this was pretty damn stellar. ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Rowboats and Trees

    Hello, hello. :) with sand under my tongue and waves breaking in my ears. Ugh. Specific, authentic, and moving imagery right there. You sold me. and say I’m happy here ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Where I can be me.

    Aw. This is very poignant! Is it autobiographical? I actually scrolled up to see what forum you'd posted it in...I'm not a huge fan of genre pigeonholing, but I did ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 2

    Hey again! I wanted to review the piece in its entirety, so here I am. :) Everything stylistic that I said in my review of the first half still applies ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 1

    What a lovely title. :D I'll start off with a heavy endorsement of everything Ultraviolet said (both the positives and the criticisms.) She took the words right out of my ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Princess Of The Sand Castle

    Hello! :) I really enjoyed the streamlined narrative of this. I'm the kind of person who likes to read poems with the mentality that they're no different from a prose ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blue Cello

    Ugh. Poetry with this kind of specificity makes me swoon sometimes. You can just feel it, you know? I think you did an amazing job of getting a relevant tone ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Tattoo Engineer - 1.1 (Revised)

    Hello, hello! You gave me a hell of an intriguing review just now, so I'm going to try my best to return the favor. I haven't read the first version, ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Grim-Keeper [Prologue/1]

    I want to let you know that I was linked here by my pal Rachael, who told me this piece was awesome and I would basically be doing myself a ...

    May 15, 2011


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda