-
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
Lifts me off, and sets me free
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Inspiration?
Inspiration, comes from what you think is great enough to write about. What inspires you can't be told by anybody but yourself. I'm bipolar, and my inspirational moments are when ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Let the Red, stain my arm.
My head is like a tree in the forest. If it breaks and falls and nobody is there to see it, Do you hear it? The face of death seems ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: You and ME
This poem, lead me straight to the idea, the source. In poems it's necessary to give slight hints at the big picture. You know? You need to let them know ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: By Ball and Chain
[quote="DisturbedDisorder"] I know it isn't amazing, but I kind of like it. Do your worst. I really like the fact of this statement, I don't know why, but it clicked ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Cliche
Yes. Review time xD The rhyming, could be better, as said before. I have had this feeling, of truly loving somebody, and being positive it's true. I know what it ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl
This, has touched me, deep into my soul. I know what it feels like to be shut out, and not try to knock back on the door. I know what ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: B&W Chess pieces
Well. I think my eyes fell out of my head. It was great:D Ha
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: You.
I enjoy the feeling behind the words. It's great(:
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Living This Feeling
You're the driver, my mind the track You're racing forever long races, back to back. Tell me how you haven't changed your tires On this rugged trail Making the journey ...
Oct 28, 2010
