User avatar

Qrer

  • Welcome Mat Re: About myself!

    Hi, @soundofmind! Thanks for the welcome. I'd welcome you too, but you've probably been a member for quite a while... I'm not entirely sure- y'see, I haven't written much. I'd ...

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Thanks. Your welcoming and not-annoyed-at-Qrer attitude is appreciated!)

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh, sorry, I have absolutely no idea as to what that is. I'll just leave you two be.) (Edit: And now I've read the thread description. Many apologies, I'll be ...

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Hi. Erm, I was wondering if I could possibly join and/or be involved in this? It looks like fun, and I'm bored. If it's a private thing, I get it.)

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Oh, alright. Thanks, you two.

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    I'm looking for a mentor.

    Feb 2, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: About myself!

    Greetings, good users of YWS! I'm Qrer, and I have absolutely no idea as to what's going on! I, uh, don't really know what to say here, but hi. I'm ...

    Feb 2, 2021


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison