User avatar

Pyxis

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's easy. My grandfather crying. ~Leif If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    NO. Not in a million years, no. ~Dr. Vendosa Ohh, a drawing class. Can I go, pleease, Daddy, please? ~Amelia If you were king of the world, what would you ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    My first thought was the final episode of the Series of Unfortunate Events. But then, it could be any final book in a series. I wouldn't expect it to be ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ah, vermin. Unusual taste, isn't it? I happen to prefer fresh berries, much sweeter. ~Johnson

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall man with dark hair and eyes, who owns a small restaurant. He is very friendly to all of his customers. He has a sharp chin and wide smile. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Umm... never really thought about that. I guess I've always wanted to fall in love... ~Gwynn Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow... best photography I've seen in a while. The ones with cats in them look a little awkward, though. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    These are good, but they struck me as more superheros than acrobats. Also, at the bottom of the forth, it's labeled "Character Name", so you should change that to Alexzander. ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. I've never really had enough money to go... I guess that I would .~Jessica, main character in The Dragon Shield Where were you born and in what ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    The best display of abstract art I have seen in a long while! :) Better than mine (literally) :) :D :)

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings

    Cool- you are way better at drawing than me. I love the landscape! Zinadine Zedane is very cool also. :D 8) :D 8)

    Mar 20, 2007


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain