-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I searched the internet for young writing or something like that and here I am.
Apr 5, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS
Oh well. Monkey it is. :( Though I do think a monkey riding a dragon would be the best mascot. Congratulations, monkeys.
Apr 5, 2007 -
Re: In General, Most People Are...
The last one... I usually spend my time cooped up in my room reading and writing, though you may be able to find me outside, doing archery... Other than that, ...
Mar 31, 2007 -
Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?
I do wish I would get more, but I feel I get the right amout- you can't expect much when you're a new member.
Mar 31, 2007 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
I use pen... I can't use anything else. Pen just feels right. I copy my stories onto the computer, but other than that, only pen. :) :)
Mar 24, 2007
