User avatar

Pyxis

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my book

    I agree with Ofour and Jules the jester. It was okay. It could turn out to be really great, but I can't really tell yet. Swingwing=swinging (right? :P ) :elephant:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield/End of Chapter 2

    Illith jerked in her restless sleep. Words rang in her head, telling a riddle, a clue, the beginning of a journey. I am here, you are here, Are they there? ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    :lol: :lol: Loved the chaos and disorder in this poem! Amazing for that age! :lol: :lol:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It won't kill anyone

    I liked this I really like the idea that one action can create a chain reaction. Some of it wasn't very well-written, but overall it was very good (and I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield / Part of Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 King Achilles threw a long, keen knife down on the map planning an attack on Lepordanda, the country Thevan had been warring with for the past six years. ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield

    Thanks for the suggestions! I will double space next time.

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    lol... poor toothbrush I agree, longer would be nice :lol:

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    I liked it... very funny. You should do more things like this with fairy tales :lol:

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Godrics Hollow.

    Cool! I loved it. I am a huge Harry Potter fan myself. You should definately keep writing this. :D :D :D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield

    sorry i accidentally posted this twice :oops: :P

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield

    Chapter One The Fire Whisperers Achilles was, at the best, an outcast. He was merciless and cruel, and would go to any lengths to achieve what he desired. What Achilles ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Hunters

    I liked it. I would make sure it wasn't too much like Eragon, it reminded me little of that. :)

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    Nice one! I loved Addie. It was very funny :D

    Mar 18, 2007


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek