User avatar

Pyxis

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    WOW! That is very, very, very, good. (I would add more verys, but I don't want to annoy anyone) You were nervous about posting that? 11/10. I can't wait to ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dragons' Legend

    Great introduction. Most dragon books are fantasy, so this one should be really interesting. I can't wait to read more! 10/10, definately :D :D :D :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    The best display of abstract art I have seen in a long while! :) Better than mine (literally) :) :D :)

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night

    Wow... you really improved it from the original version. The first one was repetitive, and you managed to get the same message across in better words. :) :)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Jam

    Really like it- It would make a great song for a feast in a book (I'm not sure what you were planning to use it for) and it was very ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    I liked this... Very mysterious The ending was, I thought, unusual, but good. I liked the mystery. I would give it 8/10 :D

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use pen... I can't use anything else. Pen just feels right. I copy my stories onto the computer, but other than that, only pen. :) :)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield/ Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 Cyle jumped onto his swallow, Jadel, and flew off at a tremendous speed. He was delivering an important message to Queen Angelina, the ruler of Lepordanda. It was ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    weird... the only problem is that you can only read it once. Then it's boring. But the first time it's good. It's creative and funny. I like it. :)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    lol... all I have to say is :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Run Rabbit

    okay... I agree with what the others are saying. I liked it, though. Cute beginning, sad ending, odd poem. But not a bad poem. :)

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The River

    love it... very peaceful. can't wait to see more of your writing. :D :P 8) :)

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings

    Cool- you are way better at drawing than me. I love the landscape! Zinadine Zedane is very cool also. :D 8) :D 8)

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Himdil

    :D :D :D Love the dramatic ending. Can't wait to read your first chapter. "Grelt" is a great name. :D :D :D

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    I really liked this- the plot seems promising My only problem is the name Deski-it just doesn't seem like it would fit into the time frame. There are some minor ...

    Mar 20, 2007


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li