User avatar

Pyxis

  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    The last one... I usually spend my time cooped up in my room reading and writing, though you may be able to find me outside, doing archery... Other than that, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I do wish I would get more, but I feel I get the right amout- you can't expect much when you're a new member.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitiled- Prolouge

    The whole story won't be like this, as it would be more difficult to convey the plot. It's not edited at all; just a random thing I thought of today ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow... best photography I've seen in a while. The ones with cats in them look a little awkward, though. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    These are good, but they struck me as more superheros than acrobats. Also, at the bottom of the forth, it's labeled "Character Name", so you should change that to Alexzander. ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ariana of Saindon

    :shock: Totally unexpected, but I loved it. I don't think the bit about the guard at the end was necessary, it would be a very dramatic ending without it, leaving ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield/ Chapter One (rewrite)

    Note: I changed some of the name's on Meep's suggesetion. I tried to make them fit the Medievil time frame changes are: Jessica to Katherine/Kate Achilles to Thane Emma to ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    I liked this. It was very sad, though. I am feeling bad right now, after reading this. I really liked this, but I wouldn't post only sad poems. 8/10. Keep ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A lo-o-ong

    I agree with everyone else. Do be serious next time. If you were serious, the addition at the end did not help at all. I don't think any of us ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My room (a poem)

    I wrote this for school and thought I would put it here. Please crit. ******************************* My Room My room, my comfortable cloud of chaos, cluttered with clothes and collectibles My ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: 1,2

    :? I didn't like it. It just wasn't well-written in any way (not that my writing's any good) If you sang it to your children when you're older, it could ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. I've never really had enough money to go... I guess that I would .~Jessica, main character in The Dragon Shield Where were you born and in what ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Those Eyes

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Great.... again. can't wait to read more of this. Amazing beginning. 10/10 :D :D :D :D I am ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No More (Made Some Changes)

    I really like this. Very dramatic. I would give it 9/10. If you edited it once or twice, it could be amazing! :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elven pig ( working title )

    umm... Okay. The comma/period thing was weird. "stuff happened," didn't fit... but people have already said these things. You should keep writing this, but make the time period clear. And ...

    Mar 25, 2007


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.