User avatar

Pyxis

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pac-Man Machine

    This was really good. I think the names "Meg" and "Maddy" sound a little to alike though. But that's just my opinion. Others may have loved the names. If you ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I searched the internet for young writing or something like that and here I am.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Oh well. Monkey it is. :( Though I do think a monkey riding a dragon would be the best mascot. Congratulations, monkeys.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A black bug

    This was funny. I think it needs a different format and more punctuation, though. More people would like it that way, and it would be easier to read. :lol: :lol:

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Chapter 2

    Not really sure if the names fit, crit would be appreciated. Chapter 2 Leif fell hard onto the uneven ground. Above him a hail of arrows flew. Leif rolled to ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter

    " I was distracted. By Hermionie." Ron pointed over at Hermionie who had walked over to where Ron, Harry and Ginny were on there broms. She had been standing watching ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    NO. Not in a million years, no. ~Dr. Vendosa Ohh, a drawing class. Can I go, pleease, Daddy, please? ~Amelia If you were king of the world, what would you ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    My first thought was the final episode of the Series of Unfortunate Events. But then, it could be any final book in a series. I wouldn't expect it to be ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled- Chapter 1

    Thank you for all the suggestions! I will keep them in mind when I write more. Yes, it is a continuation of the prolouge I posted. :D

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled- Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Crispian lay on the hard ground, barely conscious. He had no idea where he was; his memory had been failing him until about a week before this point. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    It's okay. The grammar is bad. SPACE please! It gave me a headache to read beacause of that. Also, it has a lot a punctuation issues. If you read it ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ah, vermin. Unusual taste, isn't it? I happen to prefer fresh berries, much sweeter. ~Johnson

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall man with dark hair and eyes, who owns a small restaurant. He is very friendly to all of his customers. He has a sharp chin and wide smile. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Umm... never really thought about that. I guess I've always wanted to fall in love... ~Gwynn Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Betrayal

    Umm... Not the best. Too repetitive, but that is easily fixed. Also, since it said 'brothers' I thought Eragon/Murtagh, but at the end it seemed that it was Eragon/Roran. If ...

    Mar 31, 2007


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix