User avatar

Pyxis

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Novel: 1 Chaper: Proluge

    I really like this... the plot was intriguing. My only problems were: 1. The name Twilightstripe. It just seems too long and unrealistic. Though I wouldn't bother changing it if ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Reflection of the Sky

    :) This is good. Maybe it could be a few lines longer to explain the thinking back part at the end. Also, that the end was three lines while the ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Spitball

    This made me laugh... it seemed to flow even though it didn't rhyme. Great Job! :smt038

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    This is okay. The one thing that really annoyed me is that it's Scorpius, not Scorpio. Also, I don't think Albus would have called Rosie 'cousin' if he took after ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    Harry pressed his nose against the misted window of the Hogwarts Express, scowling. How had he ever landed in this predicament? Mrs. Weasley had forced him to go back to ...

    May 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A New Way of Life ( the begining-Part 1)

    This is good considering your age. It could be much longer, though. If you want to capture a reader's interest, maybe you could start out with a scene where you ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Unavoidable Fate- Chapter 1

    Not sure about the title! Please review. Chapter 1 Leif of Renth was not particularly talented, but quickthinking and brave, two vital characteristics if he was to be knighted someday. ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Prologue and chap1

    This was good overall. The dialogue was strained. If you added some punctuation that would be much better. I loved your names- Eaglepaw and Whitewater especially. Keep writing! :) :) ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's easy. My grandfather crying. ~Leif If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Because you live

    This is, again, okay. I have two suggestions. SPACE. And I thought the dialogue during the song was a little weird. If you edit and SPACE, it could be really ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    This is okay. :!: Everyone is saying this, but you really need to space :!: I couldn't tell who was talking and it is much harder to keep your place. ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wizard-Chapter 1 (rewritten)

    I hope you like the changes :) Chapter 1 Annie stared blankly out of the sixteenth story window in New York, New York, watching the cars race below her. Worry ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wizard-Chapter 1

    Not sure about the title, and I may add more to Chapter 1. Chapter 1 Annie stared glumly out the window of her father's apartment in New York City, brow ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitiled- Prolouge

    I changed the beginning. Please tell me what you think.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: don't you

    This didn't seem serious. Some reasons: 1. It was one sentence 2. Half of it was comprised of *** 3. It was not appropriate for children ages 2-5, but much ...

    Apr 5, 2007


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother