User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stuart's brother once replaced the tuna in his sandwich with his, er, cum. I was there and I almost threw up. -Gwen How often do you shower?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Some folk thing with Gwen. I thought she was kidding when she said we were going to see a folk competition at a cafe... but looking back on it, it's ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    After three days bent over backwards, Gwen was starting to think that the intensive yoga retreat was not the best idea. Stuart was stretching her clothes out in all the ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A depressingly healthy bowl of Special K. -Gwen How many books do you own?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Short shorts, cami. -Gwen What would you do for a hundred bucks?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I listen to a lot of Star Wars and LotR music. Because I am the world's biggest geek and yes, I actually own the soundtracks. But I put on Evanescence ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It used to be Halloween. We'd go to Lanna's and have a costume party for her birthday, and every so often it would be a 'surprise' party. Now St. Patrick's. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Gwen's 10: 1. Listen to "Lithium". I don't mean listen to it like put it in the CD player, I mean listen to it... nevermind. 2. Don't put your self ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *said in the same tone as "I like grapes" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory* I like vermin... --Gwen

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Pushca, It might be perfectly alright for you to wallow in a cesspool of unwritten insights, but certain bipolar teenagers and their-gay-best-friends-who-would-prefer-to-be-left-out-of-this-but-w

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wallow. Brood. Speaking of which, what's the past tense of "brood"? -Gwen Do you have any obsessions?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Seymour. Even if his name reminds me of semen. -Gwen Fitting, though, isn't it? Anyway, Gwen, of course. I couldn't be best friends with anyone else. -S (haha. I can't ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've tried. -Gwen Yes. -Lanna Do you read any newspapers?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    the half-jack part. -Gwen Do you believe weathermen?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Try and figure out exactly why music is blaring at me. -Gwen Wonder why Gwen's alarm involves Britney Spears. -Seymour Would you wear faux snakeskin?

    Mar 29, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100