User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends. Sometimes I wish I could sleep forever, but can't. Other times I only need a few hours a night. I rarely dream, but when I do, I have ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Gwen: Uh... OK, I'll keep it PC. I've got tickets to the Avalon tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go. Yeah. So, I guess you're not here, ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like a house. I have an apartment. -Gwen MANSION. With a HUGE f***ing pool. -Arlene What would you do to defend your honor?

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I loved those. Dude had to be on drugs to write it, though.... : )

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    How was it? Unreadable. Yes, I suck.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Green Mile

    So so so true. I love that book.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: DragonLance

    I read "Chronicles". Ridiculously cliched, but actually good. I'd never really read any adultish fantasy, though.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Arlene's 10: 1. Men suck. Fuck them all. Figuratively, of course. You wouldn't want to fuck sucky men. Or any men, since they're all sucky. 2. You can have five ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pro Tennis player. We're assuming I have talent, right? -Arlene Serif or sans serif? *dies*

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Gwen is amazing at that kind of stuff. She just kinda thinks about stuff in a Sudoku and crossword way. -Stuart Every morning! ....Wow. I'm a geek. -Gwen Yep. -S ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    mmmmm.....I'm a generally cheerful agnostic that throws everything I have into believing in God. -Gwen Game shows?

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Potato soup. Sounds disgusting, but is amazing. You put pieces of bacon and grated cheese in it... and it's cheap. I determined that were ever I a starving artist, I ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Crew? Like a ship's crew or stage crew? Me and Stuart are a crew. -Gwen Yeah, she's right, but sometimes it feels like I'm the crew. -Stuart Do you break ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!! um. Probably best font design or something. -Gwen Do you play boardgames?

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Pushca, Cum? CUM? What the Hell is WRONG with you? Your childhood was deprived, not depraved, remember? OhmyGod I hate you. Where did that even come from, you f***ing bitch? ...

    Apr 1, 2007


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly