User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I actually bothered to buy the Abhorsen trilogy, and I avoid buying books whenever possible. Unlike CDs. I unload at Newberry Comics. Despite Limewire and the beauty of CD burners. ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Midnight snack. That's not in the day, says you? Well... shuddup." -Gwen Do you use Vaseline?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOIL!

    Gwen and her best friend, Stuart, are foils. I never thought of it. Gwen is in-your-face all over the place, but Stuart (he needs another name change - I can't ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    The morning nosebleed set the tone to a day of nasty disappointments. update: Boredom is rampant sitting around when I want to go watch paint dry.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The weather beaten trail wound ahead into the dust racked climes of the baren land which dominates large portions of the Norgolian empire. ... The first sentence from the Eye ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    We're going to find out it wasn't Harry/Hermione OR Ron/Hermione, or even Harry/Ron. It was the giant squid/Hermione. For God's sake don't think about that too long.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Wow. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in that position, not having any dominatrix tendencies myself." -Gwen

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am one, a lot of the time. Is that a problem? -Gwen What color do you draw the line at for hair colorings?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The left way is the left way. I had some friends once who would have said the left way is the right way. -Gwen (good one.) Do you have it ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Sheesh, an uplifting sort you all are. My mom slashed her wrists. How many points is that worth? Sorry. Really. It's just... So, um, it's nice to meet you all. ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Weeds, especially if they look nice. My father never mowed the lawn, so we had 3-foot-tall grass, thistles, and other unidentified plants. Nowadays, weeds make me nostalgic. I miss him. ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Would you rather eat a mouse or a rabbit?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. My favorite time going to one was when I visited L. M. at his college in London. L. M. threw up and I got blood all over the ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    There's nothing like a good Paolini-bashing when you're feeling down. Dickens is on my unfinishable (nice word, huh?) list, but I liked Great Expectations , mainly because it's what started ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Goodnight Nobody , Jennifer Weiner. Yeah, I'm a sucker.

    Apr 14, 2007


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore