User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    It was amazing. I don't think i have anything else to say that hasn't already been said, though.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Art Geeks and Prom Queens

    Oh my. I started this the other day, and by page 21 I was throwing up. Not for plot, or character, or voice reasons. The author could be a perfectly ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I know it's illegal. but. I HATE Jodi Picoult, mostly because her characters are flat as tile. She's sort of the anti-Stephenie Meyer. Sure, the concept is interesting and all, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    *is creeped*

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    I'm Gwen, 26, bipolar, and prego. I'm torn between Marie and Natalie, though my authoress says I can't have Natalie in case she ends up knocked up. She also says ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sometimes it's bad. I've punched and kicked people before, but the worst time... when I slapped Marie, and said all those things... I don't know what I was on... -Gwen ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    No one knows what really happened the night at the party. Well I knew. I knew from the beginning. I was waiting for some twist "OMG! Of COURSE that didn't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Wow. I think the emptiness is really good for wallpaper. *Contemplates whisking off to desktop* I love the mermaids, and turtles are da shiz.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    It's so beautiful! And sunny... I remember the sun... but it is really bright there. Well... it is for sale! :P We'll all pitch in five dollars...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not to me. - Gwen Maybe? I couldn't do it. - Gerard Are left-handed people evil?

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Worlds Of Wonder

    Are there no deserts?

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    This is really good, like, it kind-of reminds me of the old, really good disney animations, before they got all technical and boring. =D This is awesome =D Very true. ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    I with the system Conspire against Sanguine It will drive her mad

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I would like to nominate Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yeah, I'm aware that the book has been branded with the YA label -- something many of us "literaries" look ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    *applauds cadmium*

    Apr 28, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern