User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I avoided the computer completely until I'd finished. [spoiler]The theory is that the character who exhibited magic late in life is Dudley, just not in the literal sense. There were ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] Ok, what confused me? Wasn't Harry named Teddy's godfather? Then why wasn't Teddy with the Potters?[/spoiler] [spoiler]He was 19 at that point, so there wouldn't be any reason for ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I agree about the escape from Gringotts. It was just plain odd. As for Harry being brave...yes, he most definitely is, but there is a fine line between bravery ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story competition

    Maybe. Seems more to me like it's not supposed to be co-written.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I agree with AmeliaOliver about nothing being a real surprise. I guessed Snape's allegiance (though not the other bit about him. So fanfic.), and I guessed that something of the ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    It makes me blush, but I still read the series. It is no literary masterpiece, but I love it.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Besides the elbows and knees, fantastic; I think it's even better than your other stuff on here.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Vanishing Acts ... at least the plot of My Sister's Keeper was good. Vanishing Acts was propelled by random revelations by Andrew. Imelda: Yes, Certain bestselling authors are not the ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    Oh wow. My favorite is Heroin Chic. It's such a warm, nice picture, until you realize what she's doing.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Handwriting? Isn't that what they did in like 1812?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Teenage Books!!!

    Teen pregnancy? Oh! The Bad Mother's Handbook So, so good. It's in our school library, but it's not YA, if that matters.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    Miss Snark (Retired. Sob.) has a post about this. Why Miss Snark loves Satan Why I Love Satan 1. He started out on top of the world and fell 2. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    After a page or so, it helps me to start outlining.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Well, this sounds horribly predictable, and I probably won't have much respect from any other members for a very long time, but I'd have to say Harry Potter. I look ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Best Awful by Carrie Fisher. She (it's roman a clef) just had a psychotic break, and frankly, I'm bored. It's a shame, because Postcards From the Edge was so ...

    Jun 17, 2007


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia