User avatar

Pushca

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    *blinks* That was a joke, right? Anyway, we had to read A Separate Peace . and...um, someone...said that Paolini was a disgrace to mankind. *shudder* Besides the fact that it ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I dislike books that always make religion out to be the villain. Sometimes it's good, but most of the time, especially in fantasy novels, the religious fanatics are always the ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I used to write all my stories on paper when I was little, but now I use my laptop to write everything. Then I store it onto my USB bar ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I love having written. I love having an idea. I remember loving writing, but memory, especially mine, puts some nasty twists in reality.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Currently reading "The New York Trilogy" by Paul Auster and "The Best Awful: A Novel", but I just found out that "Eclipse" (Twilight series) is coming out in August...and I've ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Personally, I love him, mainly because I find his dry, sarcastic, intellectual wit fascinating. Ditto! I think he is awesome, although I don't really recommend them for 12 yo's :P. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    define 'big event' ~ kari no more than usual ~ tasha which is harder: to live or to die?

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    eh, tea? -Kari what your favorite piece of art or who's your favorite artist?

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    uh... i throw up? - Kari best day of your life?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    *blushes* well, technically , i suppose... i will have to read it eventually... but i might have to wait until i'm thirty. this generation? i'm 77, remember? (and steadily decreasing ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    not really in any particular order: -postcards from the edge -hp&hbp -all quiet on the western front -farsala trilogy: fall of a kingdom -the boy with the thorn in his ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    yeah, i feel like that too. school burns me out.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Go Ask Alice

    i read it it one sitting, waiting for my friend to wake up at a sleepover. it's very good.

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: "Cut"

    by McCormik?

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Steinbeck

    of mice and men is one of my favorite books. yeah, i try to get books read before we get to them for class. that's a lot easier with some ...

    Dec 2, 2006


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren