User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    lots of decoupage on the wall. Cardboard furniture. Microwave, fridge. Good stuff. Do the Gilmore Girls talk too fast for you?

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Imp's Q... There are a lot of things that I could find out that might change my life, and I've been running from them since I was 14. It's why ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Baggy T and underwear. Hey, you asked. -Gwen Favorite type of cereal?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Harrison. He's too boring to skrew anything up too bad - Gwen What social clique are you perceived to be in

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    I was a little ticked that everything turned out exactly the way I'd thought it would from the back of the book, but it's still good.

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    House. Hugh Laurie is sexy. -Harrison But sexier in Blackadder. HOORAH! -Gwen Do you know how to sew?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The Lion King", the movie. I wanted to see the play, but then my mother went and had a nervous breakdown, and my brother talked me out of it. I ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Once, to visit my mother. She had a breakdown a few years after my father left. I saw myself in some of the people there, so I never went back. ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hmmmm, probably the beach. I take a notebook, I jog down the beach. I love museums, too, though. I can go in, get lost, and wander for hours and hours. ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sometimes, when I'm low, and I'm feeling guilty about any- and everything, I swear that I'll never again. But when I'm manic, I love the things. I ran down Fletcher ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Figuratively? Or literally? I've been hiding from my father for years, but even when I flew out to see him I was hiding in my head. So forever." -- Gwen ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you like your sentences?

    oiled.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Memories of Summer. I read that. I wouldn't call it disturbing, but it was very sad. I found The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster to be mildly disturbing.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    It all started when I had a little manic incident.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The voices handed me Gwen's head on a platter. Um, not quite the way you're thinking.

    Mar 25, 2007


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes