User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: SPEAK

    I don't care what anyone says. The "mystery" was painfully obvious, and I will continue to not love this book. Sorry to be such a downer. I don't like Picoult, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ever since I found out about Pick's girlfriend, I can't get away from what I don't know. I know it's not a who, but I want to know everything about ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    Uh, yeah, having Nora kill him in the end would be a bit much, wouldn't it? I think it's interesting that I liked it better when I read it, too, ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Jodi Picoult

    Hmmm.... I have a rant about her somewhere around here.... Found it! So, basically, I found the characters flat and sort of annoying, and the two I read, My Sister's ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    "Cold and Broken": The point of Bella is that she could be any of us. She's the kind of person who would read this kind of book. I liked Twilight ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    Like I'm doing what I should be for once.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning

    It all depends on what works for you. I have to have everything meticulously planned out from Chapter 2 on or it all goes to Hell, but some people don't ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Current assigned reading: Forbidden City by William Bell. It's about this kid whose father is a cameraman, and they go to China to do some background stuff on a story ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Three cheers for spiky pink hair!

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    I love it, and I can't wait to see a cropped version.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    I;m afraid I'm completely unqualified to give any kind of in-depth art critique. That said, I'm going to offer my massively helpful opinion: Her neck is awfully long.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    I attempted to co-author some stories with a couple friends, but ours never lasted long either. I'm a total control freak, so it was pretty much bound to fail.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading... nothing. How depressing.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    We had to do these. Find a fear to play on, something you're afraid of, too - like Edgar Alan Poe and being buried alive, and go from there.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    3. The color of her vest/tie are Gyffindor colors, and they're supposed to be grey, I think, at least until second year. In the books there was never a mention ...

    Aug 9, 2007


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver