User avatar

Pushca

  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    believe flies really

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I'd say it's a person's right to injure themselves in whatever way they want to - they just should have to do it in private, and shouldn't get any state ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Artist.

    *applauds*

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I know all the words to all the songs from Britney Spears' first two CDs... um, not that I ever owned them or anything... and I think I own two ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I read an amazon review, I think it was, where someone said that when the dragon is the only good actor, you know you have a problem.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    bitten

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    exercise machines and

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I watched it at my Anti-Semi (which still needs a new name because I keep reading it as "Anti-Semite") and, um, it sucked. ass. Like really, really bad. I officially ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bomb Scare in Boston

    *shakes head* That's bomb sca'e to you, missy Interrupted my Tyra, that did.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Cyber Bullying

    I think this is more the fault of the sadism of our society and human nature than it is YouTube's and Myspace's. I don't understand the bit about the moral ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    I want to bash those who deny the Holocaust (*mutters under breath* WILL not rant, will NOT rant, will not RANT) over the head with a copy of Eragon but ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    and her sister,

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Shut Up" Simple Plan

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    From my perspective, or yours? We could have different text colors, so I find myself unable to give a conclusive answer. What color can the petals of a daisy be, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    kitchen

    Apr 17, 2007


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw