User avatar

Pushca

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    My father, being a serious geek (family tradition), came across a forum where a bunch of people were talking about their Macs and how much they loved them. Then this ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...

    I wish I spoke in cockney... Always makes me think of Vile Bodies . Well... you could always pull a Madonna.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    *gapes*

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Worship

    Oh, yes.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    uh... spell check? Firefox has one built in.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    demand

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    It was approved. Let's gas them next.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something. *arched eyebrow* Are ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    They giggle with

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    House, mentioned, only once? South Park, not at all? And nobody said... Tyra ? *faints dead away&

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Elephant Robs Motorists in India

    NEW DELHI, India (Reuters) -- An elephant in eastern India has sparked complaints from motorists who accuse it of blocking traffic and refusing to allow vehicles to pass unless drivers ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    toenail, where resides

    May 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Pinto

    Apr 21, 2007


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton