User avatar

Pushca

  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback: Cheap Harcover: Not Cheap Ancient Scraps of Paper: Really Not Cheap Ebook: Headache Inducing Pat Buhanon: Headache Inducing AND Not Cheap. Sheesh.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Desguised As Tree Robs Bank

    Man disguised as tree robs bank July 8, 2007 MANCHESTER, N.H. --A weekend bank robbery involved multiple branches -- of the leafy variety. According to police, a man with tree ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    Right up untill the end he was still staying. There is weapons of mass destruction. No, that's what Bush was saying. To my knowledge, Blair went with the grammatically correct ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Birmingham News Article: "Animal Chaplain"

    I started to read the article... that is disturbing, though much better to have your former pet-sitter an animal chaplain than a kitten-murderer, I suppose. : (

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    Oh, yes, Tyra is such a hero. ANTM winner Jaslene is quite the inspiration.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Vermont Secessionist Movement

    I think we Vermonters are pretty famously liberal. (Civil unions, anyone?) Here in MA, we totally pwn you with actual marriage, as opposed to civil unions. ANYWAY.... well, um, OK. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gordon Brown, Prime Minister, promises change

    We can only hope he isn't Bush's lapdog. Gah. I hate that man. (Bush) Eddie Murphy said something like: I don't believe in any of this rock the boat stuff. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl's feet severed on ride at Six Flags in Kentucky

    ...ow. I don't go on such things for a reason.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm Jewish on Easter, Christian on Passover. I tell my mother I'm Jewish, and my father I'm an atheist. Whatever makes them happy.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    And I'm scared of the Sandman so I had to hold my friend's hand when the Sandmam came on the screen, but I'm happy he turned out to be nice ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Fooled By April is a really good band. Otherwise.... The Academy Is... The All-American Rejects Amanda Palmer Blink-182 Bon Jovi Bowling For Soup "Toxic" by Britney Spears "Cold" by Crossfade ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    BLACKADDER! BLACKADDER! Uh, I'm a little bit of a fanatic, and about 20 years before my time, not to mention on the wrong continent. I'm going to make a hoodie ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: "Women's town" to put men in their place

    Well, this is clearly progress. Let's reinforce inequality rather than promote balance of genders. Cheers! Men are scum anyway.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Never been. What color light is made up of all the others?

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Guess what's stuck in my head? Don't go knock on my door Don't go knock on my door Time is up No more cheat n' lie No more tears to ...

    Jun 16, 2007


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable