User avatar

Pushca

  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Empress Jackee the Elephantine of New Porton Wells Elephantine? Ouch.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Al-a-min-ee-um? And al-oom-in-um makes you laugh, sheesh. : )

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    The point of law is to not allow you the choice to hurt others, which is what smoking does. I don't particularly care if someone wants to damage their own ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    I'm a PC.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    You know it doesn't take points to post right? Except here in the non literary fourms. Oh, yeah... I guess that's a bit of a hole in my theory...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    I don't. 8/10 I toast TYRA!!!!! with fake Coaches and the obligatory exclamation points.

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    (Not now you aren't.) I loved Running With Scissors . It was so good, yet so very, very strange. I've determined that this is all a plot to steal all ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're all so pretty! Gah. I do like my nose, though... Well, this is me smiling. In case you were wondering. Oh, and then there is this one. I love ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    I think it's a tie between HBP and POA. DH was the best up until the last hundred pages or so.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    The possession seen was so bad. Just so very, very bad. KazSmurf said it perfectly, about the Harry-ness. Snape, McGonagall, and Bellatrix were the best characters, and they and Kreacher ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    In the U.S., there isn't an age limit to the actual smoking, just the buying.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    No job for me. Maybe next year. I know someone who worked at A.C. Moore, quit, and got a job at the next store over. They asked him why he ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Girl!

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    So... whatdya think? I nearly died of boredom.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Mormon, same thing as Christian, so... Have you ever seen the South Park episode on Mormons? Saddest part is it is, in fact, accurate, much like the Scientology episode.

    Jul 13, 2007


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye