-
Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married
I always sort of wondered about this happening. I can't imagine what finding something like that out would be like.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama
I didn't think I could want anyone as the president less than Romney until Huckabee comes along. Go figure. It didn't take long - the first thing I found out ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?
Tch. They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad. Yes, it was the reffing...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
I accidentally saw "The Great Debaters". I didn't keel over right there in the theatre or anything, but it wasn't exactly fantastic. It was a message movie, for a start, ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?
it will just make the Packer's Superbowl defeat all the better. *waves silly little green and gold flag around* Right. I don't care about the Celtics, and I outright dislike ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: 'Most Ludicrous Laws' XD
"It is illegal to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle in Alabama " Uh... is that so ridiculous?
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: Writing resource site
Cool site, I'll look at it some more after I've murdered my math homework.
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God
Cheers.
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment
Um, ew? Honestly, why?
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Afi
I'm not much into AFI myself... I bought decemberunderground after hearing Miss Murder, but they're just a little messed up for me. What can I say? I think Click Five's ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: House MD
Eh, I have a little addiction problem... 'tis ridiculous and formulaic, but 24 is way more idiotic and for some reason I like that...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
I don't have physics [yet] and therefor: I don't like adjectives! You don't... Well, yo face!
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Barnes and Noble to Stock O.J.'s Book
My understanding of it is that the "if" is comically tiny.
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: YWS Novel Challenge
I would be up for that.
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Free Audio Books
Oooo, thanks!
Aug 24, 2007
