User avatar

Pushca

  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    I always sort of wondered about this happening. I can't imagine what finding something like that out would be like.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    I didn't think I could want anyone as the president less than Romney until Huckabee comes along. Go figure. It didn't take long - the first thing I found out ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    Tch. They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad. Yes, it was the reffing...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I accidentally saw "The Great Debaters". I didn't keel over right there in the theatre or anything, but it wasn't exactly fantastic. It was a message movie, for a start, ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    it will just make the Packer's Superbowl defeat all the better. *waves silly little green and gold flag around* Right. I don't care about the Celtics, and I outright dislike ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Most Ludicrous Laws' XD

    "It is illegal to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle in Alabama " Uh... is that so ridiculous?

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Cool site, I'll look at it some more after I've murdered my math homework.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Cheers.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    Um, ew? Honestly, why?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Afi

    I'm not much into AFI myself... I bought decemberunderground after hearing Miss Murder, but they're just a little messed up for me. What can I say? I think Click Five's ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    Eh, I have a little addiction problem... 'tis ridiculous and formulaic, but 24 is way more idiotic and for some reason I like that...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I don't have physics [yet] and therefor: I don't like adjectives! You don't... Well, yo face!

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Barnes and Noble to Stock O.J.'s Book

    My understanding of it is that the "if" is comically tiny.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Novel Challenge

    I would be up for that.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Audio Books

    Oooo, thanks!

    Aug 24, 2007


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud