User avatar

Pushca

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dorson's Girl

    The heap was It was She was lifted up Ack! Passivity! (Um, if passivity is an actual word and my spell check isn't just on drugs. You never know.) It ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disappear

    Disappear The couch wrapped her in a comfy embrace. It snuggled against her bare shoulders. With her legs curled beneath her, and her long hair splayed across the armrest, she ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: "Women's town" to put men in their place

    Well, this is clearly progress. Let's reinforce inequality rather than promote balance of genders. Cheers! Men are scum anyway.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    OK, I want to know, if these ( ) are brackets in English, then what are these [ ]?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    Oh wow. My favorite is Heroin Chic. It's such a warm, nice picture, until you realize what she's doing.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I just need to write

    Late at night (well, actually it's 9:36, but my stepmother was banging pots around way too early this morning...grrr...), the solid block of text is absolute evil. So are the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Handwriting? Isn't that what they did in like 1812?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #4

    Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox I am a horrible person -- why, you ask -- well, when I pick up a new book, I always flip to the end and ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Teenage Books!!!

    Teen pregnancy? Oh! The Bad Mother's Handbook So, so good. It's in our school library, but it's not YA, if that matters.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    Miss Snark (Retired. Sob.) has a post about this. Why Miss Snark loves Satan Why I Love Satan 1. He started out on top of the world and fell 2. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    After a page or so, it helps me to start outlining.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Well, this sounds horribly predictable, and I probably won't have much respect from any other members for a very long time, but I'd have to say Harry Potter. I look ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Best Awful by Carrie Fisher. She (it's roman a clef) just had a psychotic break, and frankly, I'm bored. It's a shame, because Postcards From the Edge was so ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Never been. What color light is made up of all the others?

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    On Marriage What age is a reasonable age for marriage? It depends. Definitely after college. (I've always assumed I'd go to college, so it's kind of hard to think about ...

    Jun 16, 2007


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic