User avatar

Pushca

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Birmingham News Article: "Animal Chaplain"

    I started to read the article... that is disturbing, though much better to have your former pet-sitter an animal chaplain than a kitten-murderer, I suppose. : (

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Research Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US

    Yeah, here in Canada we celebrate Canada Day *snicker* :)

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    Oh, yes, Tyra is such a hero. ANTM winner Jaslene is quite the inspiration.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Vermont Secessionist Movement

    I think we Vermonters are pretty famously liberal. (Civil unions, anyone?) Here in MA, we totally pwn you with actual marriage, as opposed to civil unions. ANYWAY.... well, um, OK. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gordon Brown, Prime Minister, promises change

    We can only hope he isn't Bush's lapdog. Gah. I hate that man. (Bush) Eddie Murphy said something like: I don't believe in any of this rock the boat stuff. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl's feet severed on ride at Six Flags in Kentucky

    ...ow. I don't go on such things for a reason.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    It makes me blush, but I still read the series. It is no literary masterpiece, but I love it.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Besides the elbows and knees, fantastic; I think it's even better than your other stuff on here.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    English: Biscuits American: Cookies (This one confuses Americans, I've noticed.) Oh... well that explains a lot. English: Nappy American: Diaper "Nappy". So. English. English: Rubber American: Eraser

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm Jewish on Easter, Christian on Passover. I tell my mother I'm Jewish, and my father I'm an atheist. Whatever makes them happy.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bite

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    And I'm scared of the Sandman so I had to hold my friend's hand when the Sandmam came on the screen, but I'm happy he turned out to be nice ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Fooled By April is a really good band. Otherwise.... The Academy Is... The All-American Rejects Amanda Palmer Blink-182 Bon Jovi Bowling For Soup "Toxic" by Britney Spears "Cold" by Crossfade ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    BLACKADDER! BLACKADDER! Uh, I'm a little bit of a fanatic, and about 20 years before my time, not to mention on the wrong continent. I'm going to make a hoodie ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Vanishing Acts ... at least the plot of My Sister's Keeper was good. Vanishing Acts was propelled by random revelations by Andrew. Imelda: Yes, Certain bestselling authors are not the ...

    Jun 18, 2007


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie